Hey, we are hiring! Currently we are looking for a computer vision ninjas, excited to work in a startup company and take the challenge to be overloaded with lots of dev work and pivoting.
Computer Vision/Image Analysis Ninja
We are looking for people with strong understanding of algorithms and data structures, willing to dip into complex computer vision problems, patient to test and implement them in our image analysis core set of technologies.
The skills it will be cool to have:
- strong research capabilities, knowledge in the field of image analysis
- willingness to solve complex algorithmic and computer vision problems within time constraints
- The ability to think and work independently, study real-life problems, and find elegant solutions to them
- Self-motivation and self-organization, balanced with the ability and desire to work in a team
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Strong knowledge of algorithmic programming and data structures
- Experience with computer vision (preferably OpenCV)
- Experience with SVN and Git
- Experience with Informatics competitions is a big plus
- Experience with MATLAB is a big plus
- Knowledge of parallel processing/computation or GPU programming is a plus
- Experience with mobile platforms, such as Android, iOS, or Windows Phone is a plus
- Basic web development skills is a plus
We do not offer much. Imagga is not so great place to work – you will work non-stop, no social benefits, we have small and not so cozy office. Just kidding!
Pls, apply! don’t be shy, show us what you can at jobs[at]imagga[dot]com (no Euro format CVs will be considered, be short and show us your work and experience)